9663 Strike Ln
Bonita Springs, Fl 34135
You were warned, we have ways to find those who try to hide.
We can continue to provide more public information on you as well.
The remaining questions at this point, that keeps getting ask, why and what was the point of the Black Mass and the Consumption of Mary? Vengeance, plain and simple. Oh yeah, change in our society, proving to the Catholics and Christians that there is still seperation of church and state, the Dakhma is a faith based church, and the continued down fall of Coakley’s public face. Now its our turn to display Arch Bishop Paul Coakley’s wrap sheet against the Ahrimanic Faith:
July 2012 Catholic phone calls are placed to stop our first Public Wedding, and KOCO sent over to demand the origins of Dastur Adam’s ordainment. That interview was never aired by KOCO.
October 2013 We arrived at the park at the corner of NW Expressway and N Meridian in Oklahoma City. We where met with the Okc Police Department, and were forced to leave. We did so without any resistance, however the officer did inform me to get a permit next time and that way the Arch-Diocese could not have us shut down. This was the Apostasy of Jesus Christ ritual.
June-September 2014 Arch-Bishop Coakley creates a massive shit storm of media to stop the Black Mass of Oklahoma. He starts by hiding behind his computer and starts whining to Mayor’s office about revoking our permit at the Civic Center Music Hall. Then the fool sues me for a waffer I never had.
October 2015 The Lawton Parish under Arch-Bishop Paul Coakley, does everything it can to shut down my book signing in Lawton Ok. Then there is this, I think the reason they attcked me in Lawton, was to cover a darker and sinister secret he had hinding in Lawton.
At this point, I felt the need to re-evaluate the nature of the fight that I was in with Arch-Bishop Paul Coakley. Part of this was a phone call I got from my Mother the weekend before I was sued over a cracker. This phone was nothing more than head games to make me quite. Here is a new fact I am now presenting, my step-father James Morris works for the Diocese of Austin. The same Diocese the new Bishop of Tulsa was promoted from. Guess that was David’s reward for destroying what was left of my relationship with my mother.
The Plan is approved by the Board of the Dakhma of Angra Mainyu
In November of 2015, a plaster statue was Purchased from an occult shop called Craig’s Emporium. I began the corrpting the statue, and got the Arch-Bishop Paul Coakley a Christmas Present that had a private video message just for him. This is now being revealed to the public for the first time.
Oh, let me not forget that the return address on the envelope was from Cardinal DiNardo from Houston,Texas. Coakley tried to have charges pressed on because of that, but there is no law about which return address can be put on an envelope. Then we broke the news of the first part of the plan. Desecration of Mary in front of the Cathedral.Desecration of Mary in front of the Cathedral. This event went off without a bang:
At this point, City Hall and Arch-Bishop Coakley made a back ally deal to black us out of the media. We moved forward regardless. In April of 2016, Mary was put on display at the Oklahoma State Capitol. This is where I gave a speech on how the United States was not a Christian Nation. In fact it was founded by Free Masons. The City and State of Oklahoma granted us a different date than the one we requested. We did the event and gave the speech anyway.
The next day, the Consumption of Mary was publicly announced. I did reserve the date of August 15th 2016 back in November of 2015. Yes, the Consumption of Mary was tactically planned on the date of the assumption. This doesn’t take away from the fact that this event was done to educate the public. We where just going to do the Devil’s Yasna originally, but it was decided that that particular ritual was too long and required a live flame. No fire in the Civic Center. On my birthday, the news about the event broke.
Leading up to the event, I gave Arch-Bishop Paul Coakley 3 opportunities to resolve this conflict. The Oklahoma Gazette:
“If they want to issue a full-blown apology, if they want to say they’re sorry and they’re going to leave us the fuck alone, then we’ll leave them alone,” he said. “But I don’t think that’s ever going to happen.”
Second Chance in the Red Dirt Report:
“You know, if the Catholics leave us alone, we would leave them alone,” Daniels said.
Third Chance was a private email that the public is unaware of:
This is Adam Daniels, and I’m wondering if your ready to speak yet? I’ve left many messages via phone and mail. All go unanswered, even though you assured Nightline that we would speak. I’ve made it quite obvious and public that I’m willing to try to resolve this conflict. Either way, it’s your choice as we all have free will. Also, per information I’ve sent out, you and all other religious leaders are welcome August 15th free of charge. Should you wish to speak with me it can be as discreet or as public as you wish. This is the final time I will reach out to try to resolve this issue that we find ourselves in. I also hope that you have learned, that this is about religion and spirituality. Either way, this my direct private email and my contact number is 4058824470.
Here is a short clip of the Consumtion of Mary:
The educational event known as the Consumption of Mary by Jai Kali Maa, click here to get your tickets, is being held to educate the public about the differences between Satanism and Traditional Ahrimanism. These events are done to educate the public and destroy the projected Hollywood image of Devil Worship. We ask that you join and enjoy learning about secret taboo subjects that are otherwise hidden. Please ignore all the crazy hype that all the Christians are throwing around, they are just butt hurt because the Oklahoma State and City Government refused to give in to their command of shutting the event down. The fortunate thing, is this is the United States and we have freedom of religion. That is a main point to the Dakhma of Angra Mainyu, we are a federally recognized church and also have a the right and license from the State of Oklahoma to be another faith in Oklahoma. Video below explains more about the event, and just know that the Devil gets it done.
Here is the ArchBishop’s boo hoo baby bullshit! Here is Dastur Adam Daniels’s response:
Stagg the Hidden has actually decided to speak from behind his computer screen, just as he did so in 2014 behind Gov Fallin. In fact, for someone who claims to have “stared” down the Devil, he did that behind attorneys. This “great” and “powerful” Oz, claims that I’m being provocative while he continues to instigate a response out of me and my organization. Playing the victim is typical for a bully who has been backed in a corner, and by his own complacency. He obviously is choosing to ignore us because he has no way to stop or shut us down.
The fact that he has publicly announced that he was a puppet, shows that his narcissism left him blind to a fight that he provoked in the first place. The choice to ignore us was purely another act of cowardice and a throwing in of the towel. This response was obviously a bad one because we continued to pursue our goal of bully busting, and got all of those around him to force him out from under his rock and respond. His response is filled with arrogance and pain, instead of humility and grace. Since he is the representative to an all loving compassionate, forgiving God, instead he acts more like an antagonistic devil filled with pride in an adversarial role trying to defy the law of the land.
The purpose of a bold statement such as this one is, allows for the public to understand that behind the curtains and behind the scenes Coakley was still fighting by spreading rumors about us at the Oklahoma State Capitol the Wednesday before our event. This was expressed to me by an Oklahoma State Trooper who was clutching his bible as he spoke to me. “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” is a religious law that Stagg continues to ignore and he constantly employs false witness against us and this only furthers my own spiritual corruption by vexing a religious leader that is willing to sin against his own God. If he is willing to break God’s law, then he definitely willing to break the law set forth by the US Constitution, which shows that he is closer to Lucifer than I will ever be.
To address this ego defense, that all we want is attention from the media, is nothing more than projection. He made such a huge stink in the media against me because he thought that he could shut us down as easily as the Harvard Black Mass was shut down. Then he could of had a huge public celebration of God defeating the Devil, but it was too late by the time he figured out that this Devil Worshiper would never concede. This highly agitated him with a public slashing of his face, which is obviously still fresh. He turned the fight public, so we fought in the public square. My Devil is a bold embodiment of anguish that has a feverish passion to spread hatred and pain on the masses, which is why we utilize the media attention as a way to spread the Devil’s plague of heartache against the pious and the righteous.
In closing, the Satan known as Coakley is nothing more than a false evil posing as good, to fulfill the needs of his ego at the expenses of all of those around. His actions and words have only proven that he, himself thrives off of conflict to console his own internal self-loathing. I could never celebrate such a simple minded man blinded by the illusion of the cosmos and blinded by his own internal illusion of righteousness. It is self-evident, in Oklahoma that the blind are being led by the blind shepherd only filled with his own arrogance and pride. Instead of the weak evil that this broken vessel can provide, why not bring in pure evil as the religion because the Devil can get it done!
Before we get into the mythological creation epic of Zoroastrianism (Greater Bundahishn) let us look to Zurvanism to see why the Wicked Jahi was even sent to Ahriman in the first place:
“I created thee, O thou whose adversary is the whore species, and thou wast created with a mouth close to the buttocks, and coition seems to thee even as the taste of the sweetest food to the mouth; and thou art a helper to me, for from thee is man born; but thou dost grieve me who am Ohrmazd. But had I found another vessel from which to make man, never would I have created thee, whose adversary is the whore species. But I sought in the waters and in the earth, in plants and cattle, in the highest mountains and deep valleys, but I did not find a vessel for which righteous man might proceed except woman whose adversary is the whore.”
Through this problem of procreation, Ohrmazd decided to sacrifice his female Ahura of purity and water. Her name was Anahita:
Anahita is the name of a popular Zoroastrian yazatā and an ancient Iranian cosmological figure venerated as the female guardian angel of waters (Ābān), associated with fertility, healing and wisdom. Her name is (Avestan) Ardәwī Sūrā Anāhitā, (Old-Persian) Anāhitā, (Middle-Persian) Ardwīsūr Anāhīd (New-Persian) Nāhīd. In Armenia she is called Anāhit and Greeco-Roman historians refer to her either as Anāitis or identified her with one of the divinities from their own pantheons.
Anahita was corrupted to wickedness, and sided with Ahriman. Her name changed to Jahi is reflected to Sati:
The Kamakhya temple is dedicated to the tantric goddesses. Apart from the deity Kamakhya Devi, compound of the temple houses 10 other avatars of Kali namely Dhumavati, Matangi, Bagola, Tara, Kamala, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Bhuvaneshwari and Tripuara Sundari. There is no statue, idol or image of Devi in the temple, but in the corner of the cave in the temple, there is sculptured image of the yoni or Vagina of the goddess, which is the object of worship and reverence.
The temple of Kamakhya has a very interesting story of its origin. It is one of the 108 Shakti peeths. The story of the Shakti peeths goes like this; once Sati fought with her husband Shiva to attend her father’s great yagna. Despite her husband Lord Shiva’s disapproval, Sati had gone to attend the universal ‘yajna’ organised by her father Daksha. Shiva was not invited, and was also abused by Daksha. Unable to bear the insult, Sati committed suicide. When Shiva came to know that his beloved wife had committed suicide, he went insane with rage. He placed Sati’s dead body on his shoulders and did the tandav or dance of destruction. To calm him down, Vishnu cut the dead body with his chakra. The 108 places where Sati’s body parts fell are called Shakti peeths. Kamakhya temple is special because Sati’s womb and vagina fell here.
Kamakhya devi is famous as the bleeding goddess. The mythical womb and vagina of Shakti are supposedly installed in the ‘Garvagriha’ or sanctum of the temple. In the month of Ashaad (June), the goddess bleeds or menstruates. At this time, the Brahmaputra river near Kamakhya turns red. The temple then remains closed for 3 days and holy water is distributed among the devotees of Kamakhya devi. There is no scientific proof that the blood actually turns the river red. Some people say that the priests pour vermilion into the waters. But symbolically, menstruation is the symbol of a woman’s creativity and power to give birth. So, the deity and temple of Kamakhya celebrates this ‘shakti’ or power within every woman.
Here is a part of the Greater Bundaishn, that bears the story of Jahi and Ahriman. It is this union that allows for men and women to procreate, but also places a curse on mankind with religious laws to work around such curse:
2. During that stupefaction, the heads of the devs severally exclaimed: “Arise, Oh our father! for we shall wage that war in the material world, whereby Ohrmazd and the Beneficent Immortals will have anguish and unhappiness.” 3. [They] severally recounted their own misdeeds.
4. The wicked Evil Spirit was not cheered therewith, [and did not rise from that stupor,] owing to fear. of the holy Man, until the wicked Jahi came, on the completion of three thousand years; she exclaimed: “Arise, Oh our father! for, in the war, I will let loose so much affliction on the holy Man and the labouring Animal that, life will not be beseeming owing to my deed; I will ravage their glory; I will afflict the Water, [I will afflict the Earth,] I will afflict the Tree, I will afflict the Fire, I will afflict all the creations produced by Ohrmazd.”
5. She so recounted those misdeeds that the Evil Spirit was cheered, sprang from that stupor, and kissed the head of the Jahi; this impurity which they call menstruation became manifest through Jahi.
6. The Evil Spirit exclaimed to Jahi : “[Ask] whatever [may be] thy wish, so that I may give it thee.”
7. [Then, Ohrmazd knew by the Wisdom of all knowledge: the Evil Spirit has power to give at the time, whatever Jahi desires; for the great advantage, He] saw [the] astral body and position of the Evil Spirit; and He showed to Jahi that astral body, resembling a young man of fifteen years, and affixed the thought of Jahi on to him.
8. Thereupon, Jahi exclaimed to the Evil Spirit : “Give to me the desire for man “, [that is, “I may sit in the abode under his chieftainship.”
 9. Thereupon, the Evil Spirit exclaimed: “I do not tell thee what thing to ask; is it fit to ask what thou knowest to be without benefit and vile at the time?” for, when she had asked, he had no power to give.]
10. Then, the Evil Spirit, with all the dev [agents, rose] against the Luminaries; he saw [the] Sky, [which he showed to them spiritually, as it was not produced material;] with malicious intent he made an on rush, [drew the Sky, which was at the Star station, down towards the void which, as I have written at the commencement, was under the base of the Luminaries and the Planets, so that] he stood [above the Star station,] from within the Sky, [up to] a one third; like a serpent, , he [forthwith wished] to drag. the Sky underneath the Earth [and to break it] ; he entered, in the month of Frawardin, and the day of Ohrmazd, at noon; the Sky was as afraid of him as a sheep of a wolf; he, then, came to the Water, [which I have said,] was arranged underneath this Earth; he, then, pierced and entered the middle of this Earth; then, he came to the Tree;. then, [to] the Gav and Gayomard; then, he came [up] to the Fire; so that, like a fly, he went to all the creations.
11. He made the world so much invisible, at noon, that [the Sky held the darkness, below and above the Earth,] just like a dark night.
[12. Thereupon, the Spirit of the Sky spoke to the Evil Spirit: “I shall have to offer protection up to the farthest time,” — that is, “I will not let thee go out.”
13. He brought change of taste over the Water.
14. Thereupon the Spirit of the Water spoke: “Whither shall Vohuman, Ardwahisht, and Shahrewar give?” — “where shall they so convey to me?” that is, “now that the Adversary has come, where is that reward?”]
15. He let loose noxious creatures over the Earth; biting and venomous [noxious creatures,] such as [the dragon,] serpent, scorpion, [venomous lizard, tortoise,] and frog, [so crawled and thereby polluted the Earth] that he did not leave [any part of the Earth] even as much as the point of a needle free from noxious creatures.  [16. Thereupon, the Earth spoke: ” May revenge come to these revengers, in this dispensation in which they are produced.”]
Persians use the term kiss to represent sexual intercourse as a “tongue in cheek” way to hide their embarrassment. With this story, I shall reveal the rest of Sati’s story so that the connection is fully understood. Here is another example of Zoroastrianism demonizing Tantra:
The God of love, Kamadeva had lost his virility due to a curse. He sought out the Shakti’s womb and genitals and was freed from the curse. This is where ‘love’ gained his potency and thus, the deity ‘Kamakhya’ devi was installed and worshipped here. Some people also believe that the Kamakhya temple is a place where Shiva and devi Sati had their romantic encounters. As the Sanskrit word for lovemaking is ‘kama’, the place was named Kamakhya.
This is yet another allegation that Zoroastrianism uses to equate Ahriman with Shiva. This demonization seems to focus on the Shiva/Kali union found in Tantra. We just happen to take it a step further by having Ahriman/Chinnamasta. Here is the Indo-Iranian analysis of menstruation, and why its a curse and evil. Here are the Zoroastrian Laws about Menstruation, corruption of menses, and rules for menstruating women:
- The clothing of a menstruous woman which they shall take new for her use is polluted, and that which is in use is not polluted. 2. When a bed-chamber (shad-aurvan) is overspread, and a carpet (bup) is laid upon it and a cushion on the two, and a woman sits upon it and menstruation occurs, when she puts a foot from the cushion on to the carpet, and from the carpet out into the bed-chamber, the carpet and bed-chamber are both polluted, for they are taken newly for her use, but of the cushion there is no pollution for this reason, because it is in use. 3. And when she sits on the cushion so that she shall have both the carpet and cushion in use, the bed-chamber is polluted by itself; and when all three shall be in use there is no pollution whatever.
- Just as she knows that it is menstruation, in the place she is in for the purpose, first the necklace, then the ear-rings, then the head-fillet (chambar), and then the outer garments (jamak) are to be put off by her. 5. When in the place she remains in for the purpose, even though she may remain a very long time for that purpose, yet then the outer garments are clean, and there is no need of leather covering and leather shoes.
- When she knows for certain (aevar) that it is menstruation, until the complete changing (guhari-dano) of all her garments, and she shall have sat down in the place for menstruation, a prayer is to be retained inwardly. 7. When worship is celebrated a prayer is to be retained inwardly, and should menstruation occur the prayer is to be spoken out by her. 8. When in speaking out the prayer should menstruation occur, both afterwards, when the time was certain (aviguman), and now she is certain. 9. When she retains a prayer inwardly, and a call of nature arises, there is no need for her to speak out the prayer, for the formula for the call is to be spoken by her.
- Hands sprinkled in ceremonial ablution (padiyav), when a menstruous woman sees them, become quite unclean (apadiyav) by her look, and even when she looks hastily, and does not see the sacred twigs (barsom), it is the same. 11. And on the subject of a house (khanak-I baba), when a menstruous woman is above in it, and the sacred twigs stand right below, if even fully fifteen steps below, even then the sacred twigs are unclean (apadiyav); but when not right below fifteen steps are plenty.
- Prepared food which is within three steps of a menstruous woman is polluted by her, and food which she delivers up (bara pardazed) from her morning meal (chasht) is not fit for the evening meal (sham), nor that which she delivers up from her evening meal for the morning meal; it is not fit even for the same woman; and water which is within three steps of her, when they shall put it into a pail (dubal) or ablution-vessel (padiyavdan), and shall do it without handling (ayadman), is fit for the hands in ceremonial ablution. 13. When she touches the bedding and garments of any one, Soshyans said that so much space is to be washed with bull’s urine (gomez) and water; her bedding which touches the bedding of any one does not make it polluted.
- A menstruous woman who becomes clean in three nights is not to be washed till the fifth day; from the fifth day onwards to the ninth day, when- ever she becomes clean, she is to sit down in cleanliness one day for the sake of her depletion (tihik), and then she is fit for washing; and after nine nights the depletion is no matter.
- A woman who has brought forth or miscarried (nasa), during forty days sees whenever she is polluted; but when she knows for certain that she is free from menstruation she is, thereupon, to be associated with meanwhile (vadas), from the forty days onward; but when she knows for certain that there is something of it, she is to be considered meanwhile as menstruous.
- A menstruous woman when she has sat one month as menstruous, and becomes clean on the thirtieth day, when at the very same time she became quite clean she also becomes again menstruous, her depletion (tihik) is from its beginning, and till the fifth day washing is not allowable. 17. And when she is washed from the menstruation, and has sat three days in cleanliness, and again becomes menstruous as from the beginning, four days are to be watched through by her, and the fifth day is for washing. 18. When she has become free from the second menstruation she is not in cleanliness for nine days and nights, — these days and nights are for watching, — and then she is to be washed; when the nine days and nights are completed, on the same day washing is good.
- Of leucorrhoea (chiharak), when it has quite changed color, that which comes on before and also that which is after menstruation, the pollution is just like that of menstruation.
- When she has become so completely clean from menstruation that her washing may be as usual (dastobarag hae), she does not make the sacred twigs (barsom), nor even other things, polluted when beyond three steps.
- On account of severe cold it is allowable for her to sit out towards the fire; and while she washes a prayer (vaj) is to be taken inwardly by her, and the washing of her hands, except with bull’s urine (gomez), is not proper till then; and when they are washed by her, two hundred noxious creatures are to be destroyed by her as atonement for sin.
- A woman who goes beyond the period of menstruation, and, afterwards, sees she is polluted, when her pregnancy is certain — except when her miscarriage (nasa yehevuntano) is evident — is then to be washed with bull’s urine and water; when her pregnancy is not certain she is to be considered as menstruous. 23. Some say, moreover, that when miscarriage is certainly manifest she is, meanwhile, to be considered as menstruous. 24. Some say that when she is doubtful about the miscarriage she is to be washed with ceremony.
- And for any one who comes in contact with a menstruous woman, or with the person whom it is necessary to wash with water and bull’s urine, it is the root of a sin of sixty stirs. 26. And for whomever knowingly has sexual intercourse with a menstruous woman it is the root of a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs and sixty stirs.
- Of a menstruous woman who sees a fire the sin is one Farman, and when she goes within three steps it is one tanapuhr, and when she puts a hand on the fire itself it is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs; and in like manner as to the ashes and water goblet. 28. When she looks at water it is a sin of one Farman; when she sits in water it is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs; and when through disobedience she walks out in the rain every single drop is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs for her. 29. And the sun and other luminaries are not to be looked at by her, and animals and plants are not to be looked at by her, and conversation with a righteous man is not to be held by her; for a fiend so violent is that fiend of menstruation, that, where another fiend does not smite anything with a look (akhsh), it smites with a look.
- As to a house in which is a menstruous woman, the fire of that house is not to be kindled; food which is delivered up from before a menstruous woman is not proper. for the same woman. 31. A tray-cloth (khvano jamak) which stands before her, when it is not in contact with her, is not polluted; a table napkin (patashkhur) when apart from her thigh, and contact does not occur, is proper.
- When one wishes to consecrate the sacred cakes (dron), when one holds up the sacred twigs (barsom) from the twig-stand (barsom-dan), and menstruation occurs, and just as it came to one’s knowledge one puts down the sacred twigs and goes out, the sacred twigs are not polluted.
- And during her menstruation she is to be so seated that, from her body, there are fifteen steps of three feet to water, fifteen steps to fire, fifteen steps to the sacred twigs, and three steps to a righteous man. 34. And her food is to be carried forth in iron or leaden vessels; and the person (valman) who shall carry forth the food stands at three steps away from her. 35. When worship is celebrated, every time at the dedication (shnumane) of the consecration of sacred cakes (dron yasht) it is to be uttered aloud by her; some say the Itha and Ashem-vohu.
Punishment for not following Menses Rules:
Chapter 76. [Violating menstruation taboo and sorcery.]
- I also saw the souls of women who ever lacerated their own breasts with their own hands and teeth; (2) and dogs ever tore and ate their bellies; (3) and both feet stood on hot brass.
- And I asked thus: ‘Whose souls are these? and what sin was committed by them?’
- Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (6) thus: ‘These are the souls of those wicked women who, in the world, prepared food during menstruation, (7) and brought it before a pious man, and bade him eat. (8) They also ever resorted to sorcery; (9) and they injured the earth of Spandarmad and the pious man.’
Chapter 72. [Violating menstruation taboo]
- I also saw the souls of women, by whom their own menstrual discharge was ever devoured.
- And I asked thus: ‘What sin was committed by the body of these, whose souls suffer so severe a punishment?’
- Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (4) thus: ‘These are the souls of those women who heeded not their menstruation, (5) and injured water and fire and the earth of Spandarmad and Hordad and Amurdad, (6) and looked upon the sky and the sun and the moon, (7) and injured cattle and sheep with their menstruation, (8) and kept the pious man polluted.’
Sexual intercourse during menses:
13. If a worshipper of Mazda shall suppress the issue of a woman who has the whites or sees blood, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
Ahura Mazda answered: ‘He is a Peshotanu: two hundred stripes with the Aspahe-astra, two hundred stripes with the Sraosho-charana.’
14. O Maker of the material world, thou Holy One! If a man shall again and again lasciviously touch the body of a woman who has the whites or sees blood, so that the wlutes turn to the blood or the blood turns to the whites, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
15. Ahura Mazda answered: ‘For the first time he comes near unto her, for the first time he lies by her, thirty stripes with the Aspahe-astra, thirty stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
‘For the second time he comes near unto her, for the second time he lies by her, fifty stripes with the Aspahe-astra, fifty stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
‘For the third time he comes near unto her, for the third time he lies by her, seventy stripes with the Aspahe-astra, seventy stripes with the Sraosho-charana.’
16. For the fourth time he comes near unto her, for the fourth time he lies by her, if he shall press the body under her clothes, if he shall go in between the unclean thighs, but without sexual intercourse, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
Ahura Mazda answered: ‘Ninety stripes with the Aspahe-astra, ninety stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
|17. ‘Whosover shall lie in sexual intercourse with a woman who has the whites or sees blood does no better deed than if he should burn the corpse of his own son, born of his own body and dead of naeza14, and drop its fat into the fire15.
Menstrual Blood is “Unholy” water. Menses’s very natural is dead blood with stem cells, the essences of celluar life. The building blocks of life, now dead and corrupted by Nasu. While a woman is going through this period of time, she is said to embody the wickedness of Jahi. The power of Jahi’s corruption:
|A powerful demoness. Ahriman has created the menses in women; and Jeh is the demoness of menstruation. She is so powerful that her very look smites as nothing else could do.260 When Ahriman first saw man, Ohrmazd’s best creation in the world, he was confounded; and coward as he is, he fell prostrate bewailing. His evil confederates tried all in their power to give him courage but to no purpose, until finally Jeh, by her beguiling devices, succeeded in reclaiming him from impotency and dejection.261The inmates in the house of ill-fame are her creatures. It is at her promptings that they bring upon earth this darkest curse that blights human life|
.We find a reflex of the notion of the ancients on this point, as given by Pliny in his Natural History (Bk. VII, chap. XIII),14 in the later regulations as summed up in the above-mentioned Farziat-nameh. Pliny says: “It would indeed be a difficult matter to find anything which is productive of more marvellous effects than the menstrual discharge. On the approach of a woman in this state, must (i.e., wine pressed from the grape) will become sour, seeds which are touched by her will become sterile, grafts wither away, garden plants are parched up, and the fruit will fall from the tree beneath which she sits. Her very look, even, will dim the brightness of mirrors, blunt the edge of steel, and take away the polish from ivory. A swarm of bees, if looked upon by her, will die immediately; brass and iron will instantly  become rusty and emit an offensive odour, while dogs which may have tasted of the matter discharged are seized with madness, and their bite is venomous and incurable. In addition to this, the bitumen. . . . . . which is peculiarly tenacious and adheres to everything it touches, can only be divided into separate pieces by means of a thread which has been dipped in this virulent matter. It is said that the ant, even an insect so extremely minute, is sensible of its presence, and rejects the grains which it has been carrying and will not return to them again.” Pliny says in another chapter (Bk. XXVIII, ch. 23), “Young wives. . . . . are injured immediately by the touch of a woman in this state; and both rue and ivy, plants possessed of highly medicinal virtues, will die instantly upon being touched by her. Much as I have already stated on the virulent effects of this discharge, I have to state in addition that bees, it is a well-known fact, will forsake their hives if touched by a menstruate woman; that linen boiling in the cauldron will turn black, that the edge of a razor will become blunted, and that copper vessels will contract a fetid smell and become covered with verdigris, on coming in contact with her. A mare big with foal, if touched by a woman in this state, will be sure to miscarry; nay even more than this, at the very sight of a woman, though seen at a distance even, should she happen to be menstruating for the first time after the loss of her virginity or for the first time while in a state of virginity. . . . . Fire itself even, an element which triumphs over every other substance, is unable to conquer this…. Indeed, so pernicious are its properties, that women themselves, the source from which it is derived, are far from being proof against its effects; a pregnant woman, for instance, if touched with it, or indeed if she so much as steps over it, will be liable to miscarry.”
It should be obvious as to we, as Devil Worshippers would use Menses in our rituals to not only corrupt and decay a target, also to anoint our religious items with pure demonic evil. Should anyone touch our religious tools, they shall become unclean and harrassed by demons. If have item to hex or curse someone, menses is apart of the ritual. Tantric Sexual rituals while a woman is menstrating is the most powerful sorcery we as Devil Worshippers can create.
The reported calls Coakley out a few times in the article. Can’t wait to see what happens next?
Zahhak Becomes Ahzi-Dahaka
(The Devil’s Tantra)
Looking at different aspects within the story of Zahhak the Demon King, there are several lessons to be learned from several different angles that can enlighten us on the strengths and weaknesses that lead Zahhak to his own self-demise. This story was told in Persia to teach people what they considered evil, and what particular sins could lead one to the influence of the Devil. Through this we also see overt demonization of the Tantric Elements of Hinduism. From the stand point of a Traditional Ahrimanist, Zahhak was chosen by Ahriman to bring the Evil Religion except there was a fatal weakness in Zahhak’s Buddhi. Since the flaw in Ahzi-Dahaka is found in his mind, it shows flaws in his worship because he never took the time to corrupt his Buddhi and passively allowed Father Ahriman to do first Evil Action, which allowed that weakness to take over as time went on.
Obviously Zahhak’s arrogance and pride shined with his extravagant horse collection and the fact that he only invested his time in what he wanted to do without any concern of his kingdom. In the story it is alluded that there was incestual sex between Zahhak and his mother, thus bringing in the sin of unnatural sex and concupiscence. With this type of lifestyle, Zahhak caught the eye of the Devil, and Guru found his initiate. The looking into the fact that Zahhak was obviously a spoiled child that had power over his father because of the sex with his mother, and the fact it seems Zahhak was never disciplined, doesn’t him to have an evil nature just a perverted perception of life. Since Zahhak didn’t want to spill his father’s blood that means some of the societal morals was still in his heart and the local religion was still in his mind and that means his Buddhi remained attracted to Ahura Mazda.
“Zahhak heard him out and considered his words, but the thought of shedding his Father’s blood troubled his heart.” This is the fatal internal issue that will continue to be Zahhak’s ultimate downfall in the end. This is where one must be taught how to corrupt the Buddhi aspect of the mind. The mind can always override the heart, but must be taught when to override emotions and impulses. It is through the practice of the Evil Religion does corrupt this Buddhi and learns to control the heart with the Evil Mind.
When Ahriman saw how effective his words had been, he gave some new evil advice. He said to Zahhak, “If you do my will, I will give you all you could wish from the world. Follow my orders and you will be king of the earth; its animals, men, birds, and fish will all be yours.” Following the Devil’s will can be a task. If the Devil directs us through our subconscious, then we must become sensitive to our own thoughts, words, and actions. Along with the tools of cognitive behavioral therapy and dream interpretation can shed some light onto Ahriman’s great spiritual plan.
Next Ahriman disguised himself as an intelligent, talkative young man, and appeared humbly before Zahhak. He said, “If the king will accept my service, I am an excellent cook.” Here in lies the beginning of the physical and spiritual corruption by feeding Zahhak meat and Zahhak freeing giving Ahriman the “key” to the kitchen and pantries. By eating meat prepared by the very hands of the Devil, Zahhak is corrupted spiritually by absorbing the final emotions from the animals’ death throws. By absorbing this emotional distress and dead flesh, Zahhak is corrupting his Chakras and ultimately his mind.
“… when the king of the Arabs sat down to eat he gave his foolish head into Ahriman’s hands.” This resembles the guru touching the initiate on the forehead with his thumb to transfer all of his knowledge and wisdom over to the initiate. This is another step toward the great liberation.
When Zahhak stretched out his hand and ate, he was astonished at the man’s skill. He said to him, “You are a well-meaning man; consider what it is that you desire, and ask me for it.” The cook said, “May you live forever your majesty; my heart is filled with love for you, and my soul is nourished only by your glances. I have one request to ask of the victorious king, even though I am quite unworthy of it, and this is that he will command me to kiss his shoulders, and rub my eyes and face there.” When Zahhak heard his words he had no notion of what the man was plotting and said, “I grant you your request, and may your name be honored for it.” Then he said that the cook should kiss his shoulders, as if he were his bosom friend. The demon kissed the king’s shoulders, and disappeared forthwith; no man had ever seen such a wonder in all the world.
Taking into account that in Persian literature, the kiss symbolizes sexual intercourse. The fact that Ahriman is intermingling his eyes and mouth specifically on the shoulders of Zahhak, shows corruption through the Zoroastrian sin of homosexual intercourse between two men. Remembering back to the story of the first couple, the man and the woman were conjoined at the shoulder showing heterosexuality of man and woman. Through the corruption of dead flesh, the passing of knowledge and wisdom through the third eye, and now the corruption of gay sex the initiation is completed and the Kundalini is awakened. The serpents that grow after this coupling are the Ida and Pigala or Vasuki and Kaliya, which shows exterior signs of the Kundalini awakening and the Sushuma Channel opening and Shakti Serpent rising on the inside.
In a different account of this story, Zahhak still goes the physician with a small difference in the account. Ahriman as the physician, removes the serpents and tells Zakkah to sit on his throne while healing from the extraction, and if they grow back just feed them 2 young men’s minds a day. Zahhak did as requested, at the height of the midnight hour, Zahhak’s soul left through mouth and went high into the heavens where it exploded. This shows the completion of the Kundalini Rising, and Zahhak’s completion of the Great Liberation. Looking upon this in the eyes of a Traditional Ahrimanist, this was also Zahhak’s exorcism of his soul, the pedometer of his Karmic Debt was destroyed along with his “cosmic morality.”
Each night two young men, either peasants or of noble stock, were brought to Zahhak’s palace. There, in the hope of finding a cure for the king’s malady, they were killed and their brains made into a meal for the snakes. Let’s look at this from a less graphic and more metaphoric understanding while thinking about how the righteous attack a publicly evil person. They were trying to have good moral men talk Zahhak out of being “evil.” If we look back in the Bible of Corruption, Ahriman told Ahura Mazda that he make all of Ahura Mazda’s creatures love Him and attack Ahura Mazda, Zahhak is turning righteous men evil in the metaphor of the snakes eating the brains of these young men.
See what God did to Zahhak, when he still had forty years to live. Late one night he was sleeping with Arnavaz when he dreamed that three warriors suddenly appeared from an imperial palace. The youndest of the three was as tall as a cypress tree, the royal far radiated from him, and he strode forward between the other two like a prince, ready for battle and bearing an ox-headed mace. He attacked Zahhak and smote him on the head with his ox-headed mace. The young man flayed him from head to foot, tied his hands behind his back, and set a yoke on his shoulders, then he dragged him to Mount Damavand with a group of onlookers following. Zahhak writhed in his sleep, and felt that his liver would split with terror; he cried out, and his pillared chamber shook with the noise. His beautiful serving girls sprang up at their master’s scream, and Arnavaz said to him, “Tell me, my lord, what is troubling you; you are sleeping safely in your own house, it must be something in your soul that has terrified you. The seven climes are yours to rule, and animal, men, and demons watch over your safety.”
Just as Zurvan sacrificed for a 1,000 years to create both Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu, here we see the constant harassment and the fact that Zahhak never corrupted his Buddhi with Aka Manah. The theory here is, since the Nagas where constantly whispering in Zahhak’s ears, this should have provided the protection and overriding other’s speech toward Zahhak. Over time, it appears that Zahhak never separated himself from his religious upbringing and took all the spiritual and religious threats seriously. Since Zahhak’s Buddhi was still attracted to Zurvan (Fate), and in turn this created a Crisis of Conscience inside Zahhak. Through Zahhak’s Buddhi, the righteous won the battle of Zahhak’s mind, thus ending the internal spiritual and subconscious battle.
“You are God-fearing noble men, and if you’re of Feraydun’s party, free yourself from Zahhak’s chains; this king is Ahriman, and in his heart he is God’s enemy.” The righteous will also fight with the weapon of publicly exposing your religion and worship. This a double-sided sword, it designed to turn people away from you and isolate you, since most people require some form of group acceptance this does produce effects of those weak in constitution and fortitude. As a Traditional Ahrimanist, one should be prepared to have few positive connects till one acquires power within their community, and even those are tentative because of your power. You must become your power source, yes the Daeva can be as well, and on this path you will be lonely and should look to animals as friends to fulfill that need of acceptance. Look beyond the rumors and ill words and see them for what they are, your rise in power.
Jealousy of his rival’s success made Zahhak seek another remedy. Separating himself from his men, he dressed himself in iron armor so that he was unrecognizable, seized a lariat of sixty lengths, and made his way onto the roof of the palace. From there he could see the blackhaired sorceress Shahrnavaz, her cheeks as bright as day, her hair as dark as night, closeted with Feraydun and cursing Zahhak. He knew then that what happened was fated by God, and that he would not escape from the evil fate that was in store for him. The fire of jealousy flared up in his mind, and forgetting his throne and he risk to his life, he let himself down into the palace with his lariat. He did not announce himself, but drew a glittering dagger, intent on shedding his handmaidens’ blood. As Zahhak’s foot touched the ground, Feraydun leapt forward like the wind and brought his ox-headed mace crashing down on Zahhak’s head so that his helmet was shattered. At that moment the angel Sorush appeared and said, “Do not strike him again; his time has not yet come. Now that you have broken his power, bind him and take him to where you see a pass between the mountains. He will live imprisoned within the mountain, and his people will never be able to reach him.”
Here lays the defeat of Zahhak, and we should take serious note of this defeat because it is this same type of defeat that has happened in a repeating cycle throughout time. This is the precedence of all good triumphs over evil, and we as wiser proponents of evil should cut this law at its roots and become the evil which defeats good. Our first priority is to make the conscious decision to dedicate our lives to evil, do nightly religious and spiritual working to corrupt our Buddhi, maintain mindfulness of the stimulus we allow ourselves around, maintain mindfulness of our thoughts and subconscious reactions, limit contact with the enemy, and learn how to read your emotion so you can control them with logic. Through our nightly rituals we gain spiritual strength, senses, and fortitude which give us the tools required to defend ourselves from the enemy’s attack both mentally and spiritually. Devotion to the Devil and His Daeva will give us all we need spiritually to not only defend ourselves from the enemy, also attack the enemy with the Nagas of Ahzi-Dahaka which also gives us the power to control the Ahrimanic Impulse instead it controlling us.
The bound Zahhak was led out, ignominiously flung on a pack animal’s back, and taken to Shir-Kahn. When they reached the mountains, Feraydun wished to kill Zahhak, but again Sorush appeared and spoke persuasively in his ear, telling him to take this solitary wretched captive to Mount Damavand. Feraydun did this, as quickly as a courier travels, and imprisoned Zahhak in Mount Damavand, loading chains on him, and confining him to a narrow cave that seemed to have no end. Heavy nails were driven into his body, avoiding his vital organs, and pinning him to a rock so that he would suffer there for a long time. And so he was left, hanging in chains, with his heart’s blood staining the ground.
Again, this account is slightly different, because Ahzi-Dahaka is actually immortal and was nailed to the cave walls of Mount Damavand to keep evil imprisoned. Mount Damavand is an active volcano and the top of this volcano has vent that spew lava and these vents are considered Arezura aka the gates of Hell. At the bottom of Mount Damavand, there are caves that lead into the mountain and are accesses by boat. Through these watery caves is from where the Druj and Divs come from at night to spread their filth. This mountain, this volcano is our place of spiritual homage and is revered as such.
Looking through the Traditional Ahrimanist eyes’s, this final imprisoning of Zahhak in a cave that is located in the volcano that supports the gates of Hell, shows how mankind handles its shadow aspect. Nail down its animal impulses till the “volcano” either vents or erupts to express itself, and after this event occurs they just hide back in the cave. If the expression of the animal nature gets to wild, they either move the individual to a new place or put him through judicial processing to keep from repeating a violent over expression. Knowing that they are in the habit of suppressing their animal nature, and the expressing of this nature is brought on by the Ahrimanic Impulse, allows us to use the tools of the devil: vexation and doubt. Think of their evil expression as being equal to the crisis of conscience, and during or after this is event is the best time to attack the enemy because he needs to be alieved guilt.